Oats And Apple Skinny Pancake
Serving For 1
1 cup of instant or rolled oats
1 apple (1/2 diced apple for batter and 1/2 diced apple for topping)
1/2 cup of low-fat milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
2-3 tbsp honey
1. Put oats, 1/2 apple and low-fat milk in a blender and blend well.
2. Transfer oats batter in a bowl and add egg, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract. Mixed well.
3. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Lightly coat the pan with olive oil and pour 1/3 of the batter.
4. Cook for a minute, then use a spatula to flip the pancake.
5. Served warm pancakes with diced apple, honey and cinnamon powder.