Wednesday 24 April 2013

Banana, Please!

Before we have Aara, you can never catch a glimpse of banana at our household because Mike and I are not a big fan of that yellow fruit. In fact, Mike only buys banana when he has constipation ;) When Aara was 5 months and a half, I introduced banana as her first solid food. Since then, banana is the first thing I write in my grocery list. Banana is not only for Aara, but also for Mike and I. We love to snack on banana or if we're rushing and have no time to eat breakfast, banana is our first choice instead of McDonald's. See, how having a child can change your life lol! Okay takde kena mengena.

Anyways, here's an interesting thing. It's recommended to buy ripe banana, which has brown spots for your baby. I never know why but I assume it's because ripe banana tastes sweeter and babies love sweet fruit. Until recently when mother in law forwarded this picture to me...ahah!


No wonder Aara is a strong girl and barely gets sick! :) So, next time if your banana is overripe, don't throw it. Eat it :) 

Love,
Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment