Tuesday 23 April 2013

Squat Challenge

Okay. Okay. Another challenge, a little bit easier. And today is my day one. I'm done with 50 squat. Who's with me? Anna, Nad & Yuz, are you up for it? Kalau taknak join, jangan jelly tengok punggung ai. Hihihi.
Why this challenge?
Because you can get it done naked. Chill. Meaning I don't even need to put my sport shoe on.
Because you need small space. I can get it done in the public toilet stall.
Because I want a nice butt. Hi-hi.
What do you need?
I love working out in front of a mirror. Correction, I usually have at least two mirror. Side view & front view. Just to be sure with my posture. But it's not necessary though. 
I don't like to concentrate on the counting, so I use a clicker. They do the counting. I focus on how I look while exercising. Hehe. And again, it's not necessary. Told ya you can get it done naked. :p
So, who's with me? ;)




Zeehin

******************************

I'm up for it, bebeh! Done with 50 this morning and I did it naked...no seriously, naked :)
Hahaha, just kidding!

Love, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment