Saturday 20 April 2013

Oatmeal Cookie Shake

Hello Saturday.

I have been waiting for the weekend to try out my new shake flavor, HL Cookies & Cream specially flown from Chicago to Malaysia few weeks back. Thank you Anna! Hehe.

Browsing from page to page for days looking for skinny shake recipes with Cookies & Cream based. Most of the recipes I found on the internet adding pudding mix in their shake but since I hardly found one here, I decided to create a simple shake with whatever I have in my superfood container.




Oatmeal Cookie Shake
Serving for 1
200 cal

Ingredients:
2 scoops of Herbalife F1 Cookies & Cream Flavor
1 scoop of Herbalife F3 Whey Protein Powder
100ml Chocolate Soy Milk
1 tbsp Organic Rolled Oats
1 tbsp Organic Black Oats
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Ice cubes

The best shake I ever made so far ;-)

xoxo,
Nad

No comments:

Post a Comment